Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Symptoms of Lyme Disease

The Symptoms of Lyme Disease

  When Brad became ill after living all of his life not just healthy but athletic, we were hit with one traumatic diagnosis after another. He was told he had lymphoma, a blood clot in his brain and his lungs. As well as heart issues. Yet, they all came back normal.  Still Brad was and still is feeling as if he is dying. So...what is it? This was the question when we were led to our Lyme Doctor.  Thus, we want to share with you the typical symptoms of Lyme Disease. 

Symptom 1
 http://biddybytes.com/?p=6727     Kelly Mellor  
If caught early and you know with out a doubt you were bit by a deer tick then you will witness a small red spot at the site of the  bite. [Known as a  known as erythema migrans (EM).] At times this is called a 'bulls-eye' rash; which has a red ring surrounding a clear area with a red center. It stays for 3 to 5 weeks. It may be warm to the touch but not itchy. Flue like  symptoms such as stiff neck, fever,body ache, Swollen lymph nodes,headaches and fatigue also occur. {Symptoms of Lyme Disease

Symptom 2  
Arthritis is a common link to the majority to most all Lyme patients. The knee is the most common joint to be affected. If left untreated, 10 to 20% will continue on to chronic arthritis (this will lead to erosion to cartilage and bone) {Arthritis Disease Center/Signs of Lyme Disease}Fibromyalgia is a typical diagnosis when an infected patient is left untreated in the beginning. Yet, it doesn't stop there either; osteoarthritis and even rheumatoid arthritis are typical diagnosis. 
Brad had knee surgery 1 year and 9 months ago. His knee was hurting him badly it was also swollen and weak. After the surgery he developed a clot that was quite severe. He spent close to two weeks in the hospital. 


Symptom 3
An annoying headache to migraine begins to occur. When Brad started getting this, he would take all types of over-the-counter medicines and nothing took the pain away. 

Symptom 4
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: After Brad's first catheterization the sweet doctor researched and came up with this conclusion. Yet, even with the CFS it does not cover the entire scale of all the symptoms he was revealing. In another post we will share how the CDC does not give much attention to this. 

Symptom 5
Heart Problems; as stated earlier Brad has constant heart pain. His local cardiologist twice now was convinced he had: 1- A blockage and 2- Hardening of the Pericardium. Less than 1 out of 10 lyme patients develop heart problems. This surfaces generally after several weeks prior to the bite. "There may be an irregular heart beat, dizziness and shortness of breath." {http://www.healingwell.com/library/lymedisease/info1.asp } 

Symptom 6
Neurological signs are quite significant with the Lyme and the co-disease that usually accompany. This of course is affecting the nervous system. This occurs weeks, months and sometimes years after the incident. With Brad we noticed his taste buds were no longer working (and now after 1 yr. still are not). He has a headache 24/7 and increases in degree one week per month (herxes). He also has insomnia, breathlessness (which in the lyme world is called 'breath-hunger'), hard time concentrating and even mood swings. 
Also other unique things such as eye twitching and many more. 

Now, there are symptoms that people have that others do not. With the Co-diseases, one can experience a bounty of issues on top of this. This is a general list. I do plan on narrowing in on the co-diseases, their symptoms and treatments. 

I do feel soon that the topic of testing for lyme must be viewed here to help the reader better understand why a negative result can come back from your doctor. Yet, you could still have this disease. 
Deer Tick

ESSENTIAL LINKS TO CHECK OUT

Up-Date on Brad: His doctor put him back on the doxycycline and off the zithro for now. This week, his chest is hurting and his head. Prayers are greatly appreciated. We also have been denied any disability. God is our provider. I know He will guide us to what road to take now. Meanwhile...we lean on Him.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since I book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
    rich and continue to guide other people.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... compositor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    ReplyDelete
  4. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt.I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com was my only way to get fast relief from this PD,their herbal supplement effectively reverse my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviate all my symptoms. 

    ReplyDelete

Share your heart here, but do be respectful. Thanks!